My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 30 January 2010

An award from the lovely Tess

What a lovely surprise this morning to find that Tess has given me this award. So a big thank you to Tess for my first award, Tess'  blog and fantastic creations were one of the things that inspired me to start my own blog so thanks for that too



The Rules



1 : Copy and Paste the award on my blog


2 : List who gave the award and link back to their blog


3 : List 10 things that make you happy (in no particular order)


4 : Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know

The 10 things that make me happy are:
  1. My wonderful hubby
  2. My son, he's 19 and is a lovely boy although he has given me lots of grey hairs over the years
  3. My pets - Mia and Benji (2 white german shepherds who are regularly glimmer misted and glittered); Sammy (a yellow crowned amazon parrot) and 3 giant african land snails
  4. My rubber fetish .... stamps of course lol
  5. My friends and of course all the cyber friends I have made through forums and blogging
  6. Crafting and my tiny messy craft room - its my little sanctuary away from the world
  7. My garden, it was a wilderness when I moved here and took 2 years and a lot of hard work to boss but now is beautiful
  8. Feeding the birds who visit my garden, I just love to watch them
  9. Beads - I've recently started jewellery making classes and have a growing addiction to all things beady
  10. My lovely MIL and FIL who have really welcomed me into their family and given me so much support when Paul was ill
I'd like to give this award to Jenny, her blog Starcyl's Daily Doings is amazing and her work is always gorgeous and also to Cynthia who also has a fantastic blog Rainbow Lady's Crafty Blog 

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...