My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 17 January 2010

Some jewellery ...

I've been going to jewellery making workshops since the end of September, we have a great time and I've learnt so much. I really enjoy going so I thought I'd show some of the things I've been making
This is a bracelet made with seed and bugle beeds, a twisted rope made with seed beads myuki drops and the focal bead is rubber stamped and embossed, finally a spiral peyote stitch necklace with some fringing.


A bracelet and necklace made using mainly seed beads, 4mm cubes in right angle weave.


A poppy pin made using brick stitch and size 8 seed beads. The bag charm is a cube made from fire polished crystals and seed beads in right angle weave. the necklace again uses right angle weave in seed beads with branch fringing above and below the focal beads.

My lovely MIL and FIL gave me a gift voucher for beads which I used yesterday so I'm going to spend the afternoon playing with my new goodies - I just love beads, they really bring out the magpie in me
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. All fabulous Claire you clever thing you.
    Well done Love your blog too Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire, this is gorgeous. Love your blog too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just stunning Claire - just love them all but the black beads are really special. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire they are amazing. I don't think I'd have the patience to do those. They put mine to shame. I'm only self taught I'd love to go to a class. Well done. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...