My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 18 February 2010

Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge

The theme this week on Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge is Poinsettia and optional white space. Inspired by Fab's gorgeous card I had a play last night and came up with this



I used a poinsettia topper (already decoupaged I have to confess) from a kit by Anna Griffin that I've had for years and added a little glitter. I then stamped the greeting (from the same kit) onto some wide satin ribbon (which I think was wrapped around the kit when it arrived) and then I attached to the card and  added the topper.

It was such a quick card to make but will be great for using up the decoupaged toppers from the kit. I don't know if any of you have this kit, it was from QVC - I've made loads of cards from it but the box is always full. Its like magic, I just can' t use it up
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card I just love it. Thanks for playing my crimbo challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card and you should feel deservedly virtuous for using up old stash. Just shows - never throw anything away 'just in cae'.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Claire, I love that poinsettia
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...