My lovely blogland friends

Friday 12 November 2010

Changing Leaves at Fairy Knoll

Good morning, Friday again so its time for another great challenge at Fun at Fairy Knoll! Our challenge this week is 'changing leaves', a really appropriate theme for this time of year. Its been blowing a gale here all week so there have been plenty of falling leaves for inspiration. I've used one of Brandi's gorgeous new images 'Autumn Fairy' for this card. You can find her and lots more beautiful Fairy Knoll images here


I've coloured the image with promarkers and distressed with Vintage Photo DI. The bps are from my scrap box and they've been distressed with the same ink. I've added  some paper rose from Wild Orchid Crafts and made a litlle beaded 'dangle' with some beads from my stash. To finish off i've added some sepia flat back gems and a birthday sentiment from Elusive Images.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
Sketch Saturday: I've rotated this weeks sketch
Crafty Emma's Challenge: Forever Autumn
Lollipop Crafts: birthdays

I hope you're going to join us for some Fun at Fairy Knoll this week
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I love the background papers and the colours look fab. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, I love that image & all that distressing looks fab!
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors that you chose! Graet job!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun :D
    What a great card I LOVE that fairy!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Emma's Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Claire the colours are perfect for the Autumnal look and the image is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fairy image and the bp's match her perfectly. Lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Claire! This is super cute! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Claire! Love the soft autumn feel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...