My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 30 December 2010

Digis with Attitude

I'm still in Christmas crafting mode,  this card was made for my son's girlfriend, using this cute image from Digi's with Attitude called 'Santa's Helper'.


I've used red card and ribbon from my stash, the bps are from Papermania (I didn't think I'd use them but I really like them with this image). The paper poinsettias are also from my stash and are layered up with some yellow seed beads in the centres. Santa's Helper is coloured with promarkers and has some judikins prisma glitter added to the fur trim on her dress and boots. I'm really loving this nestie (labels 10) at the minute, I think I'll have to have a play with some others for a change lol.

I'm entering Santa's Helper in the following challenges:
Digi's with Attitude: Anything Christmas
Creative Belli: Christmas
Anything goes Challenge: C is for ..... Christmas


Thanks for popping by today, hope you are having a good one :-)
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Loving the red and the way you have used ther ibbon! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and pink together and the ribbon really gives this dimension! Cute image too :)

    Happy New Year Claire xox

    Hugzzz
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great Claire. I still want to make Christmas cards too! lol I have a few I colored but never finished. This image is one of them. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh what a saucy pretty card Claire. Good luck with all the challenges. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and super card.
    Hope you have a very Happy New Year.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sassy card! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining the Creative Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She really does have attitude! Thnanks for joining Anything Goes and sorry for the late comments this time! K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...