My lovely blogland friends

Friday 12 August 2011

Show us your scallops at Crafty Ann's

Hi there folks, sorry i've been so quiet lately. Its so annoying when work gets in the way of important things like crafting isn't it? Its time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's Challenge blog though and this time our theme is 'Scallops and/or Fancy borders'


I've used Crafty Ann's beautiful 'Bird on Blossom Branch' for my card, its one of my favourite images and you can find it here in Crafty Ann's Digi Store. I've coloured the bird with promarkers, cut out with a nestie and added some tumbled glass distressing around the edge. The bp is from the Prima Madeline papers, cut with a scalloped border die. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the brown velvet ribbon is from my stash. I've added one of Crafty Ann's fab ticket sentiments for a finishing touch.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: punches/die cuts
Delightful Challenges: things with wings
Little Red Wagon: use a bird on your project
Make my Monday: birds or bugs
Sentimental Sundays: flowers plus sentiment

Thanks for popping by, if you get chance do check out Crafty Ann's digi store as she has some wonderful metallic frames, papers and images! They are brand new and she has them on special offer at the minute so you get 2 for only 75p, bargain or what??
I've been so busy at work i haven't had chance to play but hopefully i'll get some time at the weekend to use them as they are FAB
hugs
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love those papers they are scrummy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and so vibrant Claire
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clair, I love your card, so colourful and beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in this week at Make My Monday with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous card Claire. just love the bright colours, the cute bird and the lovely embellies.
    Thanks for joining in with Make My Monday birds or bugs challenge and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card
    thank you for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous mix of elements and such a very pretty design! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...