My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 31 May 2012

PanPastels and Sunny Sunflowers

These flowers are from the fab new Sunny Sunflowers themeplate from Chocolate Baroque. It has some gorgeous detailed flower stamps and leaves but as soon as I saw these flowers I thought they would be fab for paper pieced flowers. Now I've got stacks of paper flowers but sometimes none of them are the right colour but with these stamps you can make your own to match your backing papers.

The focal image is made using PanPastels  and the papers and ribbon are from the Kaisercraft Playpack from Chocolate Baroque. For all the details on this project pop over to the Chocolate Baroque DT blog. There are some amazingly beautiful projects from my teamies to inspire you so have a good look round while you're there 

I'm entering this in the following challenges
Craft a Scene: Spring flowers
Crafts and Me: Ribbon
My Craft Spot: buttons and bows
Shopping our Stash: May flowers

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Claire. Love the cream and brown bp and flowers and your stamped scene is lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scene is tremendous & I love your placing of the plant in front of the sun! The flowers are super with the buttons & twine - as you say matching perfectly with your papers!!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the whole card but your flowers are gorgeous! Just got my order from CB but wish now that I had ordered the flower stamp too... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Claire, love it ! The scene is wonderful with the PanPastels and the brown DP layers & flowers set it off perfectly ! Cheers, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, This is really beautiful. Great color scheme you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely. Your flowers are perfect and so is the scene. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card! The flourishes frame your image so wonderfully well!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning design Claire and I love the muted shades and I love how you used the ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, love the buttons in the center! Thank you for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card! Thank You for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - "Buttons & Bows"!

    Marlene
    MCS DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...