My lovely blogland friends

Friday 13 September 2013

A spooky new challenge at Graph'It Colour challenge

Good morning, back again with my DT card for the new challenge over at Graph'It Colour Challenge. This is my second post today so scroll down a wee bit and you'll find my card for the new challenge at Polkadoodles.  I've had  a bit of a week of it at work and I'm chasing my tail so hop on over to the Graph'It Challenge blog and find out all the deets (there is a fab prize up for grabs this week!). My teamies have come up with some spooktacular projects so make a cuppa, put your paws up and check them out.

For my card I've used a digital image, papers and sentiment from Polkadoodles (you can find them here). The image is coloured with Graph'It markers of course, you can find a full list of colours over on the Graph'It Blog.  I've just added a couple of buttons, some tiny twine bows and a seam binding bow to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
Thanks for popping by today, 
Claire xx
PS If you llike Polkadoodles goodies (and who doesn't lol) check out my blog candy here

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Halloween card Claire, I love this image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Claire - great image, vibrant colours and a fab shape too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card sweetie! Fab colouring as always! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Claire love your bright colours hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...