My lovely blogland friends

Friday 11 October 2013

A spooktacular challenge at Polkadoodles!

Good morning, we've got a fab new challenge starting over at Polkadoodles this morning, as always there's a fab prize for our lucky winner and some amazing inspiration from my lovely teamies so do pop over and find out all the details. For my project I've altered a  plain brown bag, sorry the pic isn't too good, I'm a useless photographer lol


I've used one of the gorgeous images and several of the backing papers from the gorgeous download bundle 'Witchie Witchie' from Polkadoodles. I've added some black pompom trim, some seambinding, little doodle dewdrops and a halloween idea-ology tag. The image is coloured with Graph'It Markers


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
CRAFT: autumn/Halloween
Hanna and friends: Halloween
Moving along with the times: spooktastic times
Paper Pretties: Halloween

Well I'm still feeling yukky with this horrible cold so I'm planning a lazy day. Sorry if I haven't visited for a while, i'll catch up with my visiting when I'm feeling better
thanks so much for popping by today, have a good day
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trick or treat bag Claire I love the image and the pom poms
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and love your colouring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Feel better soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Claire, the colours are perfect for halloween and the colouring is spot on as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab little bag sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super treat bag Claire, love your image
    Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our Halloween Spooktacular and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...