My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 31 December 2013

My year in review....

I thought I'd share my favourite projects from 2013 but before I do I'd like to wish all my lovely friends and followers a very Happy Near Year! Here's hoping that 2014 brings you health, wealth and happiness (and of course lots of lovely crafty goodies lol). Thanks to everyone who has visited and special thanks to those who take the time to leave a comment, they really made my day.

I've tried to narrow my favourite projects down but I've had such fun crafting this year, I'm such a lucky girl to design for some wonderful companies and play oops work with some amazing products.  Its taken me ages to choose as I never really like stuff I've made afterwards (if you know what I mean lol)

Anyway here are my 5 favourite projects from the year, hope you like them

This canvas was made to showcase the new Metallic PanPastels, I've also used my trusty Graph'It markers on this one, 


This one was made for the launch of some gorgeous new masks from Splodgeaway, 

Here's  a project made for Fashionable Stamping Challenges for our 'Sew and Sew' challenge in August, I really enjoyed making this one (you can see the origianal post here)


I had to include a Halloween project as I adore the colours of Halloween, I had so much messy fun making this one which was for the launch of fab new Halloween stamps from Chocolate Baroque (you can see the full post here)


This one was made using a free stamp, its not my usual style and was a really quick card but its one I really like, may be I should try CAS more often (you can find the original post here)


I'm linking up with my lovely Graph'It Teamie Suzi who is sharing her favourite projects here (and they are lush so well worth a visit!)

Well as its New Years Eve I'm going to crack open the twiglets and perhaps have  a wee drop of falling down water, have a great time however you're celebrating and all the very best for the new year
crafty hugs
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. stunning work Claire - I love that first canvas so much - stunning - have a great new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous Claire, Wishing you All the best for 2014, Happy New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful and inspiring creations Claire, thank you for sharing you wonderful creations with us. Wishing you lots of crafty mojo and fun for 2014.
    Love and hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why they are your favourites, all beautiful. TFS and have a happy 2014, Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Claire
    I don't always get time to comment but I always pop by for a peek. You have shown some truly fabulous creations in 2013 so looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Claire how you managed to choose from all the amazing stuff you make I'll never know. Such fabulous creations.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...