My lovely blogland friends

Friday 4 April 2014

Shadow Effects at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning, we've got a fun challenge starting at Colouring Crazy with Graph'It this morning, we're playing around with shadow effects and I had so much fun making this card! My teamies have some fab projects to share so pop over and have a peep, while you're there check out the fab prize for our lucky winner!


I've used an image from the Polkadoodles CD 'Pretty Tuff', masked him to create the wall effect with a mask from Dutch Doobadoo and a little distress ink. I used my Graph'Its to add colour the bricks as well as colouring the focal image. My shadow effect was created using the tube from an old biro to blow at the brush end of my Graph'Its, it creates a really fun effect


The paper and sentiment are also from the same CD and I've added lots of Dutch Doobadoo embellies including the fabby kraft arrows and the tiny buttons. I've added a ribbon from my stash to finish off.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: colour an image
Flat Friends: use a sentiment
The Crafting Cafe: one for the boys
Little red wagon: masculine
Thanks for calling by today
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. What a great card for a teenager Claire, just right for whan they get to that in between age.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like how you did the background. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, great card, great colouring & great background!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge this month. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW the red really is a stand out!!!! I love the wall and all the cool effects!!! Love it is you linked up this wonderful creation to Paper Crafting Challenges, a fairly new Challenge, ten more days to play the Masculine challenge!! I sure hope that I see you there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love how you created your background for this card! And the image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what an amazing card! I love how you created your brick wall for him to sit on! Very cool :) Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabulous card Claire,thanks for joining CCt this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - the colouring is stunning - I particularly love the background effect :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...