My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 21 September 2014

Trees with Autumn Colours at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Hi there folks, I'm running a bit late with my DT card for Fashionable Stamping Challenges, its not bloggers fault this time lol. I thought the new challenge started next week, so I seem to have lost a full week somewhere. Anyway better late than never, our theme this time around is 'Trees with Autumn Colours' and we've got a fab prize of a $20 voucher for Flonzcraft so I hope you're going to play along with us. Don't forget we're a stamping challenge though so no digis allowed!


For my card I've made background using the cling film technique and distress stains/glimmer mists overstamped with some gorgeous leaves from Heartfelt Creations. The focal image is from Chocolate Baroque, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured with both Graph'It markers and Inkense pencils. I've added some raffia lace, lots of leaves cut from scraps of the background card, some little berries and of course seam binding ribbon and a bow. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A Creative romance: anything goes
Allsorts: based on a film title (The Birds)
Craft Room Challenge: Forest Friends
Crafty Calendar: leaves and lace
Fantasy Stampers: autumn colours
Sweet Stampin: ribbons and bows
Vandicrafts: Autumn

Well i've got the ironing done, cooked lunch, walked the dogs and tidied up I definitely think its time to get inky in my craft room. If you've got a minute do pop over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies gorgeous projects
Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Claire and I love it done in autumnal colours.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire, love the tree stamp.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, love the images, and the background looks fab.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design Claire, love the images and colours.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire...this card reminds me that the berries will soon be on my Cotton Aster tree and the Rosella's will be back to feast and drop them all over my lawn! lol Such a beautiful card Claire.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful autumn card Claire! I love your trees and birds and the vibrant colours! Your leaves are fantastic too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Claire,and I love the colours
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...