My lovely blogland friends

Friday 7 November 2014

Autumn Edges card in 10 minutes

Good morning my lovelies, my first card of the day is a very quick card made using one of the gorgeous stamps from Autumn Edges, one of this months new releases from Chocolate Baroque.


I used a 5x5 white card blank and cut a square of white card and a square of dark brown card for matting the scene. I used copier paper to tear a mask for the hills and punched a circle from a post it note to mask the moon. I began by covering the land with the copier paper mask and applying ultramarine blue and white PanPastels to create the sky. I then covered the sky with the mask and created the hills using Bright Yellow Green Shade PanPastel. I added another slightly darker hill in the foreground. I stamped the tree edge image with dark brown archival ink and added the sentiment in the same colour. Lastly I layered the scene up on the dark brown card and attached it to the card blank with double sided tape.

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed you can make a card in 10 mins, I love it :-) hugs Juls xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...