My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 30 November 2014

Colouring at PanPastel UK

Good morning my lovelies, how's your weekend going? Hope you're having a good one. I've been trying to get ahead with some DT projects and also my new camera has arrived, although its a bit technical for me lol. Today's project is for our new challenge at PanPastel UK where the theme is 'Colouring'. You don't have to use PanPastels to colour your image although the DT have all had a go, I have to say it was a bit scary but its really quick and easy especially if you use the PanPastel Colourless blender. As ever there's a fab prize from Premium Craft Brands up for grabs so I hope you're going to play along.


I've made a shadow box using Maimeri Iridescent Medium coloured with Turquoise PanPastel to create the frame and the background . I've also used my PanPastels to colour the focal image, you can find the colours used below the pics, I also used the new PanPastel Colourless Blender - its fabulous!!

The image is a digi from Aurora Wings and the sentiment is one of my old favourite stamps from Non Sequitur.



I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Altered Eclectics: anything goes
Aurora Wings: anything goes
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Decorate to celebrate: anything 3d
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes
That's Crafty: all about face

thanks for popping by, have a great day
Claire xx




10 comments:

  1. A fabulous colour palette Claire, I find PP a greatly under-estimated colouring medium.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Claire...she is a beauty!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya amazing teamie, what a fabulous shadow box you made, loveeeeee your coloring amazing xxxx Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shadow box. Many thanks for entering it into the That's Crafty! About Face challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty thank you for joining the challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is this!!!
    Well done Claire it's brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shadow box! Love your coloring on the image, too. Thank you for joining "Anything Goes" at AuroraWings. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shadow box, Claire and I'm in awe of your coloring. I've not tried pan pastels but you've inspired me to look into them. Gorgeous job! Thanks so much for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Love this Claire
    Love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...