My lovely blogland friends

Friday 27 February 2015

Ribbon and Lace at Polkadoodles

Hi there my lovelies, I'm very late on parade today as I've had computer gremlins but hopefully they've been banished now lol. Today's card is my DT project for our 'Ribbon and lace' Challenge at Polkadoodles, pop over to the challenge blog for all the details - not only are there some fabby prizes up for grabs but my talented teamies have created some gorgeous projects to inspire you.


For my DT project I've coloured up the adorable Octavia Bird in Hand with my trusty Graph'It markers and added some glitter to her dress.


 I created a background using a mask and embossing it with my Grand Calibur and added some white lace, ribbon , pearls and pretty die cuts. I've used Old Paper distress ink to distress all the edges and topped the bow off with a mother of pearl button and some twine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's: for the girls
Creative knockouts: lots of layers
Cuttin and Stamping: anything goes
Everybody Art: monochrome
Papertake Weekly: take your pick (die cut, button, ribbon)
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Southern Girls: get your girlie on 

thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Perfect shabby chic! Lovely and well coloured image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love this Claire. She's one of my favourites too.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!I love the image and fabulous coloring!
    Thank you for joining Everybody Art Challenge this week!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - fabulous shape and love the design! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty awesome card. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous, sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the monochromatic feel.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an elegant card Claire, I love the muted colour palette and that image is beautiful. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I just love this card. So elegant in white and the gold highlights are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous image. Love your coloring of her and your beautiful display. I love shaped cards, probably because I can't do them. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you again, and good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shaped card and beautoful image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card and adore everything about it: stunning coloured image, unusual shape and all those embellies. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...