My lovely blogland friends

Monday 11 May 2015

Dressmakers Window from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, have you seen this month's new releases from Chocolate Baroque? As always there are some stunning new stamps, two A5 stamp sheets with a sewing theme and some gorgeous clear stamps too. I've used this lovely (and very useful) Dressmakers window stamp for this card (you can find it here)

I began by creating a background using a Crafters Workshop Brick Stencil and texture paste. Once that was dry I applied colour with PanPastels (Neutral grey tint, Burnt Sienna and a little Raw Umber). To create the window I  stamped the image onto black card with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder before cutting out the window panels. I then stamped and embossed the image onto acetate with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I created the little scene using my PanPastels and some old favourite stamps from Home Sweet Home and added a little colour to the cottages with coloured pencils. I layered the window up over the scene using 3d foam tape and then added ribbon, lace, paper flowers and a wooden button topped with a twine bow.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Challenge up your life: clear element
Chocolate Coffee and Cards: spring has sprung
Fab'n'Funky: May flowers
Fussy and Fancy: lots of flowers
Simon Says Stamp: lets get sentimental
Stamping Sensations: flower power

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...