My lovely blogland friends

Friday 25 September 2015

Background techniques at Graph'It Colouriing Challenge

Good morning folks, today's card is my make for our challenge over at Graph'It Colouring Challenge where our theme is . As always we've got some fab prizes up for grabs with one lucky winner getting some gorgeous digis from Polkadoodles and another getting some gorgeous Graph'It markers from Cult Pens. Cult pens have some amazing offers on Graph'Its too so pop over and have a look!


I've coloured my image with Graph'It Markers, there's a full list of colours over on the challenge blog. I created the background by colouring the sky with blues and blue greys and then splashed on Mix'it fluid to create a moody night sky. I've added some snow with a white Graph'It Shake pen.


I've kept the card layout fairly simple as I wanted the image to take centre stage, adding a sentiment from Frosted Winter and a red gingham bow. I used a punch to create a border along the bottom of the card. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Addicted to holidays
A Snowflake promise: winter/Christmas theme
Aud Sentiments: Christmas plus a sentiment
Fab'n'Funky: cute criters and/or Christmas
Moving along with the times: Hats and scarves
Papertake Weekly: Christmas
Simon Says Stamp: no designer papers

Thanks so much for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your background it's ace! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring, Claire - and I love that snowy sky - wow!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done - and is that a wolf!!! I have seen people with dogs that are part wolves and they are gorgeous!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...