My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 20 March 2016

Giant Poppy

Hi there,  usually I'd be thinking about going back to work tomorrow but I've got the week off work so I've had a play and made this card using the gorgeous Giant Poppy stamps from Indigo Blu so that I can sneak in with a last minute entry to the Indigo Blu challenge where the theme is 'Red'.


The largest image is a really ginormous stamp so this is an 8x8 card, I began by stamping the smaller poppies, I masked them and stamped the large poppy ad the leaves. I coloured the flowers using my Graph'It Markers and then added tiny dots of glue and sprinkled with black glitter, you can see the sparkle a bit better in this pic:


I created the background with Blue Pearlescent PanPastel and stamped the sentiment (from BFF by Indigo Blu)  with Versafine Black Ink.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Friends: Anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage: Let's get sentimental
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: Add some warm colours

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Claire. It's a great stamp and you've coloured it beautifully, such a bold and bright red. I bet Brenda will love this as she can't resist a good poppy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Thanks for joning us at the IndigoBlu Challenge.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful Claire - I really do love it! And thanks for joining us at Indigo Blu and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is stunning Claire. Enjoy your week off.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the bold colours and I love that saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Poppies on my dashboard Claire and had to pop over and have a peek, totally delightful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card with the big flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome poppies! Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in the “Add some warm colours” challenge, good luck!
    We also have a DT Call now, so if you are interested please take a look at the details HERE

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)
    Make It Crafty Gal
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...