My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 1 May 2016

Anything goes at Eclectic Ellapu

Good morning folks, how's your weekend going? It's been really cold here but at least it hasn't snowed (yet lol), I cant' believe I've had to get my warm winter coat back out when a few weeks ago I was walking Barney without a coat at all. I think someone has broken Spring as I'm sure its not meant to be this cold. It's time for our new challenge over  at Eclectic Ellapu. We've got some very talented new teamies and our theme this month is a nice easy one .... its Anything Goes!


For my project I've made a card using the gorgeous new Stamp Soup stamps from Polkadoodles, I've had soooooo much fun with these stamps I just can't stop using them lol. This card was made using distress inks for the background, over stamped with some of the Stamp Soup elements in contrasting colours. The focal image was made using more Stamp Soup stamps, I used one of the quirky little hearts for flower petals, stamping in versamark and embossing with white embossing powder to create a resist. Again I've coloured with distress inks and added lots of splashes and splatters. The sentiment is also from Stamp Soup.

I've added ribbon and lace to finish the card off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew: embossing
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday: no patterned papers
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Claire....just love the color combos you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! It sings Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yet another beautiful make you are so clever to make one feel as though it is spring - I agree with you about the weather lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours. Love the design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of that Stamp Soup set, Claire! Love how you overstamped. Really great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :-D Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one cute card. Love those little stamps, great colours too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card Claire, a lovely design and coloured background along with the beautiful centre panel with gorgeous colouring and flowers!!



    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card with fun bright colors!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...