My lovely blogland friends

Friday 2 December 2016

Anything Christmas at Eclectic Ellapu

Hello my lovelies, I'm running very late with this post as I totally forgot to publish it. After months of chaos at work we had our quality visit yesterday so this week has been a bit of a whirlwind. Everything went well though so hopefully now things will settle down and I'll finally manage to be a bit more organised lol. Anyway, it's the launch of our new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and the pink team's theme this month is Anything Christmas so you can make a card, a home decor project or perhaps a pressie for someone! 


I've made a card using one of my favourite stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque, New England Winter. I began by stamping the little cottage and colouring it with Lyra pencils. I then stamped in the boughs using a mixture of green and brown memento ink. I masked the cottage and the moon and then inked in the sky using brushes and shades of blue distress inks. I tore a mask to ink in the hills. Once all the inking was done I removed the masks and added a little sparkle to the moon with a silver Graph'It shake pen and added some glamour dust  to the hills and house for a frost sparkle. I decorate the trees with Halo Silver glitter which is soooooo pretty and sparkly but very hard to catch with my dubious photography skills lol.


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket: winter time
Moving along with the times: anything goes with Christmas
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Through the purple haze: winter/Christmas colours

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


6 comments:

  1. Your hills and background are fantastic, the whole impression is of a soft magical Christmas night, especially with that charming cottage! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is STUNNING. So much work and such a beautiful result. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unbelievably beautiful!!! Oh how I love it! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene you've created on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a lovely scene you created. Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Beautifully crafted Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...