My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Let it snow bookmark

I've been messing about with grungeboard and twinkling h2o's today and made this bookmark for the Graphicus December Challenge of 'Dangly bits' and the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge , the theme is 'Last minute gifts'. It the first challenge for my new blog and it was great to make something other than a card for a change although I got in the most awful mess and you don't want to see the back of the bookmark.
The stamp is from Elusive images, I think the themeplate is called 'Let it snow' and it has some gorgeous stamps. This snowman was the perfect size for a quick and easy bookmark though. I stamped him in black versafine and embossed with a clear EP then just sloshed the h2os on. The snowflake is made from seedbeads using a pattern from a workshop at the Bead Cabin, its really quick and easy to make

Thanks for looking
Claire xx




6 comments:

  1. Oh that is stunning Claire and the snowflake is exquisite. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, WOW, a stunning tag, I can see who have had fun today.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, I have to say if this is a "little play" I wonder what you will get done with a "big play". He's gorgeous. Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational Claire. Love it!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab bookmark - what a lovely snowman!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...