My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 18 July 2010

Got a rubber fetish??????

Rubber stamps that is lol! Suzanne has had a brilliant idea to start a challenge for rubber stamps but needs to know that it would be popular in blogland before she goes ahead with it. Have a look here   and become a follower if you think its a good idea

I think its a fab idea, I love digistamps and use them a lot but we don't want all our lovely rubber stamps to feel neglected do we?

If it looks like its going to take off, Suzanne will have a DT call too
Pop over and become a follower, its going to be great fun!!!!!
Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. Great idea I have left a comment on Suzanne's blog.
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me Claire! I love using both types of stamps too :DXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errhhmmm I am partial to a bit of rubber too LOL!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...