My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Katie's recipe this week....

Wednesday already so it's time for a new recipe at Cooking it up with Katie, we've got a fab sponsor again this week and our lucky winner will receive a prize from Robyn's Fetish! I've used this adorable image from our sponsor  to make my card this week, the ingredients for Katie's recipe are : Food/Beverage, Tag, Sentiment and I've used them to cook up a Christmas recipe.

The image is coloured with promarkers and the bowl has been triple embossed to make it look like china. I've added a die cut circle, edged with gold EP and a doily. The bp is from Raspberry Road Designs. I cuttlebugged two squares of red card and then swiped with a versamark ink pad and embossed with gold again. To finish off I added some gorgeous gingerbread man ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, some red gems and a tag stamped with an Elusive Images Christmas sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T: Dry embossing
Craft your passion: double anything (I've used 2 embossed squares)
For Fun challenge: dry embossing

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you're going to cook up something with Katie's recipe this week. It doesn't have to be a Christmas card but I seem to be on a roll making them lately
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. a cute card Claire and I love the red gingham!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge this week, good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely I love the image, colours & lovely Embossing too, good luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the red and white color scheme! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Craft Your Passion, in our Double Anything challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow claire this is beautiful,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 108 Red and Gold,
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! I love the image. too cute. Great emboss job. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and I love your red and white theme. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges this week! I loved all the red!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...