My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wow, what a fab award from the lovely Suzanne :-)

I've received this amazing award from my dear friend Suzanne, pop over and have a look at the gorgeous creations on her blog if you have a minute - she is one talented lady :-)



Its such a thrill to receive this stylish blogger award, especially as I don't look very stylish myself today - i've just been out with the dogs in my waterproof coat and bright pink wellies lol. When you receive this award you have to:
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Tell 8 things about yourself
3. pass this award on to 8 bloggers you've recently discovered
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.

Right then 8 things about me, i can hear the skeletons rattling in the cupboard lol

1. Although i work in mental health I'm a trained nurse and also a life coach
2. I'm totally useless at driving, my driving instructor said I was the only person he'd ever met who could drive better backwards than they could forwards lol
3. I'm afraid of spiders but hate them to be killed so hubby has to capture them alive and remove them to the garden
4. I hate shopping (unless its for craft stuff lol)
5. I once played a Christmas tree in a school play (so much for my acting talents!!)
6. I can't sing
7. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan
8. I'm snowed in and can't go to work :-) woooo hoooo!!

I'm passing this award on to the following talented ladies, as always its so hard to choose as I get so much inspiration from so many talented friends in blogland but here we go


Claire xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Claire for the award! ;) I learnt so much about you and I didn't even realise how much we've got in common! I'm not a trained nurse and unfortunately we didn't have enough snow today to get out of having to go to work, but other than that - spot on! lol :) Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much Claire, you are sooo sweet. I will get it on my blog tomorrow. Need to go sleep now! Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...