My lovely blogland friends

Monday 3 January 2011

Some exciting news!!

I'm soooooo excited to say that I'm going to be a Guest Designer at Digi's with Attitude! for the month of January!!! There are some amazing digistamps at the Digi's with Attitude! store, with some fab new releases too!!


As one of the newest Designer's With Attitude! I was awarded the My Blog has Attitude! Blog Award. I am so excited to jump start my week and give 5 of my readers this fab blog award! Now this is not just ANY blog award! This one comes with a $5 Gift Certificate! Now that's my kind of award!?!?


In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs, then let those 5 blogs know you nominated them. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

For all the details please visit THIS LINK
Note: If someone got this LAST year, they are again eligible for the Gift Certificate again as it is one Gift Certificate per person, per blog, per year.

Right then I'll kick of with 3 things that make me different from everyone else:

1. I love gardening, even weeding! (I know, I'm a bit strange lol)
2. I love making my own backgrounds, embellies etc
3. I'm a huge fan of all things 'Harry Potter'

Now to the difficult bit, its so hard to choose 5 blogs as I get so much inspiration from so many wonderful people in blogland but here goes, I'm passing this award on to:
Alison ( Cockney Blonde)
Lorraine
Jean
Cathy
Kym

Don't forget to stop by on Friday for a fantastic new challenge at
Digi's with Attitude!!
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Claire what wonderful news, congratulations and thank you so much for passing this gorgeous award onto me.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT post. I can tell you are really excited about it. Congrats on the award too - which looks tailor made to match your blog colour scheme.
    I love gardening too - and weeding is so satisfying when it's done.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, what wonderful news. These are certainly some fun images to work with. Thank you so much for my award. I've put it on my blog at:

    http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2011/01/two-blog-awards.html

    and it will explain all. Good luck!!!

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Claire and thanks for the Award.

    I've passed it on, just hope I've done it correctly, lol, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...