My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 12 May 2011

Let's feel it!

You may get a sense of deja vue when you look at this post lol, looks like bloggers gremlins deleted it so I'm trying again. Blogger is forgiven though lol as I've missed everyone so much and its so good to have blogger back :-)

Hello there, time for a new challenge over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog and this week Cynthia has a fab theme of 'Let's Feel it' so we want to see some texture on your cards :-)
We have a great prize for the lucky winner from our regular sponsor Chi Chi Memories too!


For my DT card this week I've combined 3 supercute images from Chi Chi Memories, thats a bit of an achievement for me as I'm a total numpty with anything technical. I eventually managed it and coloured the image with promarkers, for my texture element I added glossy accents to all the bubbles although it doesn't show too well in the pic. I added tumbled glass DI around the image with a shaving brush for the colour of the sea

I've kept the card pretty simple using some tangerine card for matting and layering and a bp from K&Co, adding some little tangerine eyelets in the corners of the image.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts: use at least 3 stamps
Bee Crafty: Birthday challenge for little ones
Catch the bug: anything goes
Crazy Challenge: anything goes
Gingerloft: under the sea
Scrappy Frogs: Anything goes

Thanks for calling by today
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. My comment just disappeared...lol..I'll try again.
    I love this card Claire. When enlarged you can see the bubbles all shiney. Real pretty card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely card Claire, love the cute little divers!

    Trudy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic and fun card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that image?! Great colouring and lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week. Good Luck

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to see it again!!! I loved it the first time. Can't remember what my original comment said so I will just say I think the little divers are sooooooo cute and I love the look on the octopuses (octopi? octopus - like sheep and fish?????) faces. A real feel-good factor card.
    Trudy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, your card is so fabulous and sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Really clever use of the images & such a jolly card. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...