My lovely blogland friends

Friday 4 November 2011

Floral Frenzy at Crafty Ann's

Hi there, phew I'm so pleased its Friday! We're really busy at work at the min but the good thing about that it the week seems to disappear in a blur and before I know it the weekend is here again. Anyway its time for a new challenge from Crafty Ann and this time our theme is Floral Frenzy. As always there is a fab prize from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop for the lucky winner!


I always struggle with computery techie crafting but I was really chuffed  with myself  as I managed to Crafty Ann's beautiful ivy corner to create a border, with one of the mottled stone backing papers in the background! Clever stuff eh?? Ok clever for me lol.

I printed the image out twice and coloured the leaves with promarkers and then cut out lots of leaves and layered them up with silicone. I used Crafty Ann's short petal flower which i coloured with flex markers, I love the soft shades you can get in these and the brush tip is fab. I've got some more on order so hopefully they will be here for the weekend. I've added some glamour dust to the centre of the flowers, an ivory bow and edged the backing paper with a gold krylon pen to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley: anything goes
Fresh Brewed: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly: anything goes plus sparkle and bling
Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes

thanks for calling by. 
hugs
Claire xx


19 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Claire,really pretty card.The flowers are gorgeous...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a beautiful card i love the flowers the are truly stunning. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Claire you've mastered the computery techie crafting. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this is super just loving all the cutting out the Ivy and flowers just look so beautiful! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Claire.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges. this week.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Claire ~ way to rock your techie skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Claire - definitely clever, I don't do techie crafting at all. My goal is to be able to use digi stamps but that is as far as I am going to go for the moment. I too love soft colours, I'm saving for the new sets of FlexMarkers coming out this month. Love that soft ribbon with the colour of your flowers & those leaves.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, it is so elegant... And the ribbon... I have no words... Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the ivy leaves
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, this is so beautiful. I love the textured, 3D look to the flowers. The soft colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful use of 3D on a card! Love the images.
    Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!

    :) Gale
    (come by my blog and enter to win a free copy of 'My Memories' scrapbook software!
    http://galevarland.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fantastic card, the ivy corner looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is so very impressive! You did such a lovely job! Take a bow!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Anything Goes with Blog Candy" challenge.
    Warm Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Talk about a lot of cutting out!!!! Hooray for you! Thanks for joining us at the "Anything Goes" challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...