My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Challenge 20 at CCWS

Well Valentine' s day is over and done with so put away those romantic stamps and start to get organised for Christmas, it won't be long lol. We've got a new challenge to inspire you at Christmas Challenges {with Sketches} and this time the lovely Marga had designed a fab sketch!


Our sponsor this time around is Crealies


So pop on over to the challenge blog and check out Marga's gorgeous sketch and find out more about the prize!
For my card i've used a gorgeous stamp from Chocolate Baroque's 'New England Winter' stamp sheet and bps from their Season's Greetings Cd. I . The image is coloured with promarkers and has tiny dots of stickles for the lights on the tree. I created the sky with memento inks in shades of blue and added snow with a white gel pen.  i've used polar white flowersoft and a little glamour dust to create some snow around the cottage. I've added some ribbon, a die cut snowflake and some blue fibres from my stash to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Di's digi designs: Something with snow
Paper Sundaes: Sunday bar, I've used blue and distressing

Thanks for visiting today, don't forget to check out my teamies blogs as their cards are all stunning! We have a GDT Call too so check out the challenge blog for a chance to join us as a Guest Designer!!
Claire xx




19 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Claire!
    hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Claire, your colouring is awesome, your image looks like a photograph.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous claire.the image is stunning and i love your colours and distressing.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Claire what an amazing card you make.
    I like the image and how you draw it very much.
    have a nice day, hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Claire, love the image. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful use of the Stickles for the lights in the tree. I've not used my stamp yet but it's one of my favourite Christmas images from CB.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Claire , your colouring is fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, great card. I love the image and the colours you used, very pretty! Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous papers and stunning image. The snowflake with the fibres is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Claire ;o)

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card love all the layers thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire
    wow this is gorgeous, awesome colouring, great papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Claire. It's one of my favorite Christmas stamps and I love what you've done with it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the distressing and the image you've used also. Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for ProMarkers :0) Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. really unusual card Claire I love everything about it. thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downlaods Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I just love your card again. You're really talented Claire. Thanks for sharing again your beautiful work with us.

    Klem...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card makes me long for Christmas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...