My lovely blogland friends

Friday 3 August 2012

Circles at Crafty Ann's

Eeek I'm running late again, life seems to get busier by the minute doesn't it? I can't tell you how pleased I am its Friday :-) Here is my DT project for Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog where the theme is circles and my very first project using Craft Artist. 


I've never been struck on digital crafting, I tried the MCS cds and just couldn't get on with them so gave it all up as a bad job, anyway I decided to give it a try (blame Ann and Trish lol) and I've got to say I'm  converted, it seems really easy to use although there are sooooooo many different things it can do it will take me ages to find my way around it. For this project I've used elements from Crafty Ann's stunning 'Temping Turquoise' collection with a lovely vintage lady from The Graphics Fairy. I've got to say a huge thank you to Ann for the brilliant instructions on how to get the pictures into Craft Artist in the first place lol.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

I'm going to try and catch up with all my blogging buddies this weekend, I've got a nice new lappy and for a pleasant change I haven't got a pile of paperwork to do so I'm looking forward to a nice lazy weekend with lots of crafting and blog hopping too
Thanks for popping by
Claire xx




6 comments:

  1. It took you no time at all to get to grips with CAP did it? I'm sure we'll be seeing great things once you get to know all the different features.
    Great layout and beautiful image.
    Hope your weekend goes to plan.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on using the programme! Lovely lady and gorgeous coloured flowers on this piece Claire, very lovely indeed. A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely striking - I'd not know where to begin. the turquoise with the white really 'pops'.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Claire, you have done well with your first project and I am really looking forward to seeing what you do once you learn all the tricks that you can use in this fab programme.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a magnificent first page Claire - I'd be happy with it after umpteen! You are going to love how creative you can be with this program.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Claire! Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...