My lovely blogland friends

Monday 20 August 2012

Little Claire's Christmas

Hi there, todays card is a very quick card made with some of the goodies I bought at Summer Crafting in Doncaster a few weeks ago. I fell in love with this gorgeous owl tree stamp from Little Claire's, (in fact I fell in love with quite a few stamps and I've joined Little Claire's monthly stamp club lol)

I've used a shaped and embossed card blank, inked liberally with peeled paint, shabby shutters and forest moss distress inks. I stamped the tree in black ink (mmmmm maybe I should have stamped it in gold .... I'll have to give that a try next time) and decoupaged the adorable little owls that I'd coloured with promarkers and cut out. Talking of adorable, here's a pic of two of my boys. Benji and Barney have a little rest on my bed. Barney is 11 weeks old now and this is the first photo I've managed to take of him that doesn't just look like a black blob lol. He is a bundle of fun and although he looks very sweet and innocent in the photo he's full of mischief :-)


I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Challenge up your life: Christmas in summer
Little Claire's: best friends

Thanks for popping by, have a good Monday
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. Shucks. The one stall I didn't get to browse on Saturday was Little Claire's. I would have fallen for this owl stamp too. They are so cute and look great decoupaged. Lovely card design - that embossing looks fab all inked up.
    Now - I'm weakening I think. It's going to be dangerous going down to Gary's to see nine like Barney isn't it? He's gorgeous and Benji looks adorable too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this card is a real hoot! lol no, really, it looks fantastic.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card I love the owls in the tree

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. A lot of work decoupaging all those owls. Your dogs are adorable especially Barney. I can't believe he's mischievous, lol, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love that card, might have to get that stamp! it looks great! and your furry babies are adorable!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Claire what a super card you’ve made I love all the owls they are just super and the colouring on the card is fab
    Great work
    Well done
    Benji and Barney are adorable too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire

    Gorgeous card and gorgeous pets!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fabulous Claire, I'm really into those green tones myself at the moment. I love the embossed edge, and those decoupaged owls are really cute. Love the picture of your boys, they are adorable, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Claire, love the colours and your new stamp.
    Benji and Barney look as though they have great fun together. A fab photo.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Claire, a great stamp, I can see why tou had to buy it. A gorgeous picture of your boys as well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so beautiful, I love the colour of the inking and the owls are so sweet, absolutely adorable photo too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Claire- you were a winner of the blog candy (5 free files cutting or digis from Scrapping Memories when your comment was drawn on my blog. Check it out: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/2012/08/scrapping-memories-tuesday-and-more.html

    and send me an email so I can get you in touch with Scrapping Memories.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that stamp too Claire, sadly can't afford to spend anything this side of Christmas, will check them out next year though. Love your dogs too, how gorgeous. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card - this is one of my favourites from this year's Little Claire Christmas release. Love the inking on the card too.

    I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of our club too - there are some great stamps on the way!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, I realle love your cute card, the owls are absolutely amazing :D
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...