My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 23 September 2012

Good luck at PanPastel UK

Good morning, Sunday morning already and my week off work has flown by but its been nice to recharge my batteries and get some rest up. My card this morning is my DT project for PanPastel UK where our theme is 'Good Luck'

I've used various shades of green panpastels for my card, I started with Green tint which I applied all over the card, I then applied permanent green and a little green shade over a lovely prima mask. The stamp in the centre is from Chocolate Baroque, the little 4 leaf clover is coloured with distress markers. I stamped the swirls around the edge with versamark and then applied panpastel in Permanent green over the top. I've added seam binding, a little white pearly button, bakers twine, a little silver butterfly charm, some punched vellum butterflies and lots of tiny white punched flowers with viva gloss gel in the centres and tiny pearls also created with a viva pearl pen.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: buttons
Card and Scrap: flowers
Delicious Doodles: use metal
Incy wincy: monochromatic green
Loves Rubber stamps: make your own background
Papercrafting Journey: use a sentiment
Raise the bar: Damask or swirls

Before I go, don't forget our lucky winner will get one of these fab PanPastel starter sets from Berni our lovely sponsor at Your Creativity Store


Thanks for popping by, have a lovely Sunday 
Claire xx

22 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Claire, I do like green.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Claire and perfect in green.
    Glad you have had a good break this week, you deserve it.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Claire. I love the design, such a beautiful shade of green and gorgeous delicate flowers

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! And it makes me think of spring too. Those tiny flowers are lovely as is the rest of this beautiful card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, Another fabulous creation using pan pastels, that is such a pretty minty shade, beautifully stamped and love the delicate daisies, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sheer delight - love that sage green with the daisies. I particularly like the way the stamps complement the masked image.
    Hope you've got reasonable weather - damp, dank & nice to be inside in the Beacons!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely shades of green...love how you kept it soft. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, the different tones of green look fab, love the softness & elegance to this card. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire
    A beautiful card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and soft coloured creation Claire and the embellishing looks just stunning.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card that fits our challenge perfectly!

    Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning hun, a beautiful design and gorgeous colour and I love those little daisies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful, pretty and elegant card!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Claire its very elegant and restful

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Claire I just love the colours on this project and delicate flowers. TFS and good luck in the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Claire, I love your shades of green. Your layout is fabulous and the daises are superb.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! Love every detail! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful! I think I need some PanPastels. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles. Good luck! I hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love that minty green color! So cool and refreshing, what a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our damask/swirls challenge over at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...