My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 19 May 2013

New Beginnings at PanPastel UK

Good morning my lovelies, we've got a brand new challenge starting at PanPastel UK and this week our theme is 'New Beginnings'. As always there is a fabulous PanPastel Starter kit up for grabs thanks to our lovely sponsor Berni from Your Creativity Store so I do hope you're going to join us. If you've got a minute, check out my teamies gorgeous projects, they're sure to inspire you.


I've made a wedding card for my DT project using PanPastels and stamps from Indigo Blu. The background was made with Ultramarine Blue PanPastel and Tint, over stamped with a swirl stamp from Indigo Blu and embossed with white EP. The next layer is glittered card, masked with the scrummy Fancier Lattice mask from SplodgeAway and coloured with Ultramarine Blue PanPastel. I've coloured white card with the same Pans and stamped the couple with Versamark and embossed with white EP. I've used nesties to die cut the couple and layered them up over a pretty doily. I've used some pretty lace, white seam binding ribbon (from the Funkie Junkie Boutique) and a heart charm. I made the heart using Maimeri Light modelling paste, coloured with panPastel.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts: true blue
Cupcake Craft: lots of layers
Daring Cardmakers: Stencil it
Frilly and Funkie: time for weddings

Well i've got a pile of ironing waiting for me this morning, its all good fun isn't it? Hopefully I'll be able to whizz through it and spend the afternoon in my craftroom. 
Thanks so much for popping by 
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely topic for this theme and beautiful colours>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Claire. Love the little heart especially.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Claire. Such a beautiful image and the colours are gorgeous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very elegant! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire

    Gorgeous card hope you win - you should do if there is any justice in the world! Sorry you had such a bad week it's awful when it is like that but crafting helps restore the balance I find.

    Hope you have a better and calmer time in the coming week

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layered card Claire, the colours are gorgeous and I love the strip of lace across it.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightfully romantic card Claire and perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Claire - the lilac/blue shades are gorgeous and I love all the subtle swirling you have going on. Very different for a wedding card but totally fabulous! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. I like the different techniques and materials you combined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Claire, love the colours and the lace is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Claire, I love the soft colours, the image is gorgeous and the lace is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there Teamie, I am loving your creation you made, love the colours and the stampset you have used is fabulous, Thank you for sharing with the DT from Frilly and Funkie. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! I adore the stamped image of the couple! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...