My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 18 September 2013

September fairy from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, a warm welcome and a big thank you for visiting today. I'd like to say a big hello to my new followers, as soon as I get a minute I'll be visiting your blogs too but work has been so hectic for the past couple of weeks I don't seem to have had a minute. Today's card features one of the gorgeous new stamps from Chocolate Baroque's Autumn Fairies collection. 

I adore fairy stamps and Glenda's new stamps have a wonderful mixture of silhouettes and some images that are perfect for colouring too (as well as that adorable pussy cat and some scrummy foliage stamps)

Autumn Fairy Collection Unmounted Rubber Stamp sheet - DL Multibuy

I've coloured the fairy from September with Graph'It markers, added some glamour dust to her wings and die cut her with nesties. The background was made with distress inks on linen card, stamped with the gorgeous fern foliage stamp



I coloured some seam binding ribbon with the leftover ink, added some lace and a paper flower to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A & T Emerald Faeries: Magical creatures
Bunny Zoe's: something blue
Crafty Cardmakers: winged things
Papertake Weekly: make it sparkle
Sparkles Forum: fairies and/or butterflies
Tuesday throwdown: things with wings

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx
Don't forget to have a look at my Blog Candy, you can find it here

15 comments:

  1. A lovely card Claire. The background is fabulous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Claire, I love these new CB stamps they will work so well with so many of the other CB stamps too. What a gorgeous background you've created too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way her wings extend over the edge of the die-cut image panel & the two tone wings you've given her. The background is delightful & really evokes the sense of an ethereal fairy glen.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire, I like the image and the gorgeous background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Love the ribbon and the lace.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire
    Im not a fairy kinda gal but you have done a fab job with the colouring. I am in love with your background.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is so lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries! Hope to see you again soon!
    You will find a Faery candy on my blog also. If you want to enter pop over HERE.
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh that's a beautiful card, your background is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with Sparkles this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Claire, love the background I am a huge fairy fan too so love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM. Jules DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. I love the image and the colours you've used are so pretty. I really love the background you've created it's fabulous, it looks amazing on the linen cardstock.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Love the lace and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you next week!

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Claire :-) the image is lovely and the colours and lace are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colour scheme - and I really like the irridescent wings! thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, hope to see you again and good luck in the draw
    Shaz DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...