My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 6 October 2013

A fab new challenge at Premium Craft Brands Challenge!

Good morning my lovelies, I hope you're having a fab weekend with lots of crafty playtime. We've got a fab new challenge starting at Premium Craft Brands (aka PanPastel land) with a fab prize, some scrummy blog candy and my talented teamies have created some amazing projects too so pop over and have a wander round. Make sure you're following the blog too as there are lots of exciting things up our sleeves and you're not going to want to miss out.


For this weeks challenge I've made a card with a background created with PanPastels in shades of blue using the A5 Delicate mask. I stamped the scene (using Sheena Douglass stamps) and watercoloured with PanPastels, adding some drops of Maimieri Glassy Gel for raindrops. I gave the fishy a coat of Glassy Gel too and popped him on some foam pads. The sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque and to finish off I've added a little oriental coin charm and a tassle.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge: anything goes
Happy Campers: show us your flowers

As its Sunday I've got a ginormous pile of ironing to tackle so I'd better go and show willing
Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning oriental style card, the gorgeous pinks and texture created make it such a dreamy piece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Claire. Still waiting to get my mitts on this set.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stylish, love this one, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Claire and love the gorgeous image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a stunning card Claire. I love the water flowing under the bridge and the way the fish is swimmimg off of the card.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Claire and love the fish falling from the page. Lou x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Claire, love how the fish seems to swim right towards you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire
    Beautiful card. Saw Sheena demoing these and you have more than done them justice.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful oriental card and I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Oriental card, love the fish. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my giddy aunt Claire..truly beautiful card, gorgeous scene and loving the rain you created with the Glassy Gel..looove!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Claire! Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...