My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 2 January 2014

Vintage Fashion

Good morning folks, and a very Happy New Year to you! I'm definitely getting old as Christmas and new Year seem to have come and gone in the blink of an eye and now its back to work. Today's card is one I made ages ago and never got round to blogging for some reason


The shaped card blank is from Joanna Sheen, I've had it for years but never used them and I thought it would be perfect for a Vintage fashion theme. I've used stamps from Flonzcraft, Chocolate Baroque and some random stamps from my stash.


The paper are from Prima and I'ave added lots of pearls, lace ribbon, flowers and feathers and of course some distressing too. I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations: anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge: anything goes
Natalie and Amys: one for the girlies
Really REasonable Ribbon: pink plus ribbon

Thanks for visiting today, 
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are just fabulously vintage chic.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be old but it's still a loevly card.
    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super make Claire and as you might guess really appeals to me.

    Happy 2014.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning Claire - really wonderful - love this to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My type of card Claire I adore it. So glad you shared with us

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your creation! Saw it at the Really Reasonable ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These feminine shaped cards look fantastic!!! Beautiful shabby chic style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowser! This is absolutely fabulous! I love that center one especially...that bit of lace with the fluffy satin bow reminds me of one of those fancy hostess aprons! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hope to see you again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...