My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 23 February 2014

Stencilling at Premium Craft Brands

Good morning folks and happy Sunday to you! This week at Premium Craft Brands Challenge we're having a few changes and our challenges are going to be every two weeks to give everyone more time to enter and to give us more time to share some top tips and tutorials. There are loads of exciting new products coming up too so all in all its a very exciting time in PanPastel Land!
Here's my inspiration project for our 'Stencilling' challenge


I found this long thin canvas at the Works, a real bargain and perfect for this project. I created my background with PanPastels, mixing the colours (you'll never guess which colours I used to make the purple shades ... Magenta and Turquoise! great fun as its like alchemy when the purples start to .emerge). I stamped here and there with an Indigo Blu harlequin stamp and versamark ink before brushing with some silver PanPastel.  I've used one of the gorgeous Pronty Stencils in the corners with Maimeri Iridescent Paste. The gorgeous stamps are from Lavinia Stamps, and I've added lots of stickles in various shades for some sparkle.


The Chipboard letters were coated with Maimeri Iridescent Paste and Pewter PanPastels, sprinkled with a little glitter and some blobs of rock candy crackle paint.


I just love love love this quote, my lovely friend Annie made me a beautiful note book with this sentiment and I just had to use it on this canvas. I've printed it out on the computer, cut it out and edged the words with glitter. The sentiment reads: Art is the only way to run away without leaving home and its by Twyla Tharp.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: things with wings
Crafting for all seasons: Sentiment as the focus
A Creative Romance: Lets get sentimental
Divas by Design: rubber stamps
Tuesday Throwdown: anything with wings

Thanks for visiting today, have a lovely day
Claire xx


13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Claire I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is absolutely stunning, loving the colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning Claire - love it to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project Claire. Adore the vibrancy of the colours and the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely piece of art you have created for us at the {PIN}spirational Challenge this week. Thank you for sharing!
    kReN, {PIN}dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!

    kReN, TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Claire, Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons, and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work or art for our challenge at Crafting for all seasons.
    Annie [dt]

    ReplyDelete
  10. great project is stunning and thanks for sharing at divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic project! Wow, I would love that on my wall :) Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire this is stunning!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning project. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will join us again soon.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...