My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sunny snowdrops from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks Oh my goodness I'm struggling to get up for some reason, perhaps I'm getting old (ok I'm definitely getting old but I'm not happy about feeling old lol)  I've got a bright and sunny card to share this morning. 

The background was made with my gelli plate and a Crafters Workshop template. I've used  Chocolate Baroque stamps from one of the new releases Springtime Edges, plus some old favourites from Spring Foliage. I've stamped them with an old black archival inkpad to get a slighly faded look The sentiment is from Patchwork Landscapes. The butterflies are also from Chocolate Baroque, stamped on acetate, embossed with black ep and glittered

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper: In the garden
A sprinkle of colour: anything goes
Country View Crafts: Natures glories
Fussy and Fancy: Spring colours
Hobbybook: Add a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp: Spring flowers

thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. I love butterflies Claire, and these are no exception they are gorgeous. I love spring feeling that this card gives.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful Claire, those butterflies the flowers and colour look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous background claire - fabulous - wonderful colours - a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card I love the colours you have used
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Claire. LOVE the gelli plate background. Have a great week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a wonderful scene for these butterflies, I love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Otroligt vackert kort. Fin helhet med underbara färger.Tack för medverkande på Fussy and Fancy Spring Colours Challenge
    h. Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining in with The Artistic Stamper challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...