My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Freebie from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, and a big warm welcome to my lovely new followers!! Its great to have your aboard for (hopefully) lots of inky fun :-)
This is just a quick heads up that there is a gorgeous free backing paper available on the Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog!! Our Lesley is a very clever lady and creates some stunning digital papers, this one is a real stunner - it looks like beautiful fabric.


I've kept this card fairly simples as I didn't want to cover up the backing paper lol. The image is one of the beautiful new stamps available at Chocolate Baroque, she's called Ophelia and you can find her here. I've coloured her with Graph'It markers and added a little glossy accents to the centre of the flowers. I've stamped a border using one of the stamps from Lace Fragments . I've matted the image and the paper on white card and then purple mirri card and to finish off i've added a little green organza bow and a purple paper rose.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges: shiny and new (new paper)
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
Fairytale Stampers: anything goes
Ladybug Crafts: say it with flowers
My Artistic Adventure: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and grab your freebie!!
Claire xx 

3 comments:

  1. I love this new stamp, and the way you've picked the colours from the backing paper to colour it. A gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!, ... That hair is amazing :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding some "me time" to join in our challenge! LOVE your creation, and I wish you the best of luck in the draw!
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...