My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Walking the dog from Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, my card today features a gorgeous image from Polkadoodles called Dog Walking from Work and Play Collection 10 or you can get her as a digital stamp here. Talking of Digital Stamps, our sister blog 'Digi Choosday' has a mahoooosive discount code today so pop over and have a peek so you can snag a bargain!


I've coloured her with my Graph'It Markers and added lots of beautiful embellies from the same CD collection, birds, flowers, trees, butterflies and a pretty paper bow. I've layered everything up on one of the gorgeous bps and added some little pearls to finish off.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Friends: gems/pearls 
Dragonfly Dreams: Lets get girly
Glitter'n'Sparkle: use some pink
My Sheri Crafts: pink and pretty

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. The image is super cute and I like that all the other images match the style. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card, love the image and all the extras. Thanks for linking up with us over at My Sheri Crafts.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sassy girl! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, your card has just a fab image and love all the die cuts you have used. Thanks for entering the 'Gems and/or Pearls' challenge over at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join us for our next challenge... Good Luck!
    Diane Louise (DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card xx Many Thanks for entering into the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog xx DT Sarahjayne (aka Crafter Sarah) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shaped card and beautifully coloured image and love all the details---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...