My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 5 April 2016

All things Spring at Vintage Stamping Challenges

Hello there, how's your Monday going? I've been running late all day (nothing new there lol) but better late than never here's my post for our new challenge over at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges where the theme is 'All things Spring'. As always there's a Flonzcraft voucher up for grabs but remember we are a stamping challenge so no digistamps are allowed.


I've made a large tag which looks a bit dark in the pics so you'll have to use your imagination a bit lol. I began by stamping and masking the image, one of my all time favourites from Flonzcraft, you can find here here in the 'Countrylife Pastoral' set. Then I got to work stencilling around the image using texture poaste and a Dutch Doobadoo brick stencil and some leaves and flowers from Indigo Blu.  I added some colour with distress inks and PanPastels and then removed the masking fluid to colour the image using distress markers



I've also added some die cut branches, a little birdie and some paper flowers and berries.



To finish off I added a little birds nest, some seam binding ribbon that I'd coloured with distress ink and some little pearls.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
Artistic Stampers: all things distressed
Come and Get It: Tag you're it
Dragonfly Journeys: Tag you're it
Fantasy Stampers: in the Springtime
Fairy Tale: spring

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Fresh and bright yellow flowers, eggs and birdie make for a perfect Springtime card Claire.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag that shouts spring to me. Thank you for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many details... I was hoping the eggs were of the edible variety! The design with the wall, window and tree branches is fantastic Claire. I hadn't noticed that particular Flonzcraft set, but thanks to you I have now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire what a fun spring tag. The stamp is lovely and your stencilling fits around it perfectly. Thanks for joining in with our spring challenge over at Country View Crafts x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing your beautiful tag for the springtime fairytale challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag. So many super elements and different textures. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag! Love this vintage design. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire! Gosh there are just so many beautiful things to look at here and I couldn't love it more. These stamps are new to me, so I will definitely be checking them out. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tag ! Thanks for joining us over at Country View Crafts !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eggs in the nest make for a super springtime card.
    Thanks for linking up at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...