My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 7 August 2016

Anything Goes at Colouring Crazy Craft Challenge

Good morning folks, how's your week been? It's busy busy busy here with our manic new puppy settling in but lots of fun too. I'm very late with this post as I'm having to fight my son for my laptop at the minute lol.  It's time for a new challenge over at Colouring Crazy Craft Challenge and our theme is 'Anything Goes'! There are fabby prizes including Graph'It markers and a sponsor prize from Little Miss Muffet too.


For my DT project I've made a card using the beautiful Serana from our sponsor Little Miss Muffet, isn't she adorable! I've coloured her with my Graph'It markers, there's a list of the colours used over on the challenge blog. 
The papers and flowers are from Craftwork Cards and I've added a doily, pearls, ribbon and lace from my stash to finish off.


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Paper Shelter: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Great colouring Claire the fold of her skirt look so dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card for a little girl. Love the colour combo and the layout ...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clairey I love this! Gorgeous colouring as always but I love the whole thing, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...