My lovely blogland friends

Friday 11 November 2016

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles and Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Good morning folks we've got an Anything Goes challenge over at Polkadoodles and Colour Crazy Craft Challenge so there are two chances to win goodies from Polkadoodles!!  I've killed two birds with one stone and made a Christmas card for my DT project for both challenges. The paper weaving took me ages as I'm useless at anything fiddly but I do love it so I may well use it again when I pluck up the courage lol.


All the papers, flowers, tages and the gorgeous image are all from the :Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland Collection which you can find here. I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers, you can find a list of the colours used over on the challenge blog. 
I've used Polkadoodles dies  to cut out the flowers which I printed from Winnie in Winterland and Nikky has had a genius idea and included a section called the Fitting Room .... all the images and embellies etc are perfectly sized to fit Polkadoodles die. I used my favourite Polkadoodles Bubbleicious frame die to cut out the image. You can find the Polkadoodles dies here


I've added ribbon, a little charm and some faux berries to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Live'n'Love Crafts: White Christmas
Ooh La La: Vintage
Stamping Sensations: Christmas Greetings
The Ribbon Girls: anything goes

Thanks so  much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Knocked it out the park as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the colour combo and the paper weaving xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours with a gentle Vintage feel and yes the paper weaving looks beautiful, die-cutting it is also a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Claire love the paper weaving it looks affective, wonderful design.
    Thank you for sharing at OLlLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, beautiful vintage style make, lurveeee it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire. What a pretty card. the paper weaving sets it off very well and I like the colours you have used.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - this is stunning! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous vintage card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the beautifully embellished design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...