My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Anything goes at Eclectic Ellapu

Good morning folks, it's our first challenge of 2017 at Eclectic Ellapu and our theme is 'Anything Goes' . My teamies have lots of lovely projects to inspire you so if you have time pop over and have a look.



I began by stamping the focal images (from Winter Fairies stamp set from Chocolate Baroque) and masking them with masking fluid. I stencilled the stars using a sparkly stencil paste and then stamped the trees and foliage along the bottom with versamark. I embossed with a clear sparkle embossing powder so that I could use a resist technque for the background.

I used a turquoise and a blue mica spray to create the background, adding a little depth with a spray made using Chipped Sapphire distress reinker and water.

Once the background was dry I removed the masking fluid and coloured the images with pencils.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps: Baby it's cold outside
Artistic inspirations: Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy: Angels/Fairies/Winter
HeARTful stamping: Rubber stamping, anything goes

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. This is really 'fairy tale' beautiful. I love that you used masking fluid. We dont see it often but it gives very professional results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Claire! You've made a beautiful fairytale scene. Fantastic work! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful fantasy card and i can tell alot of work went into it. Love it sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Love the design and stunning details. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...