My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 16 March 2017

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge

Good morning folks, I'm a day late with this post  it's time for a new challenge over at Chocolate Baroque Challenge and as always we have a lovely colour palette to inspire you. I've used a mixture of the new stamps that were on Hochanda last month, Baroque Meadow with an old favourite called Patchwork Butterfly


Here's the colour palette for this months colour challenge




I've used one of the fabulous Pink Pig art journals which were also on Hochanda, this one has watercolour paper and I've been really impressed with the quality of the paper. I began with a mixture of gelatos in the challenge colours and then stencilled over the top with Magenta Shade and Magenta  Extra Dark PanPastel. Next I stamped the images with versamark and applied Gold PanPastel over the top, you can see it a bit better in this pic.


I added colour to the butterflies with more gelatos and used a black charcoal pencil around the edges to give them a bit more definition. I stamped the word inspire from Artistic Expressions to finish the page.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious creation Claire...such warming colours :D Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful project! I love the colors . Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...