My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 29 April 2017

Stampbord domino book

Good morning crafty friends. It's my turn to share a project over on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog and today I'm sharing a little book made for the launch of the Russian collection stamps and stencils. You can find them all here


I made the covers from Stampbord dominos, I love stampbord as it takes ink beautifully. I stamped the little skyline from Babushka and added colour with Sakura Stardust pens and a water brush. Once that was dry I added some gold embossing and some glossy accents. I also embossed around the edges with WOW Gold EP


To make the concertina pages I cut a strip of card to size and folded it to fit the stampbord covers.  I stamped  the Silhouette Palaces with versamark and embossed with black EP. I then used Twinkling H2Os to paint in the sky before adding a few stars, white highlights to the towers and a little moon with silver paint.


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps: not a square card
An Inky Mess: Mixed Media
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Clair but I'm sorry to say that our not a quare challenge at Addicted to Stamps has ended. The new challenge theme is Butterflies and flowers, starting today. We would love to see you joinin in with a new card. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the embossed details and scene. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous detailed card, lots of fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! This is fantastic and so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope that you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...