My lovely blogland friends

Friday 26 May 2017

Anything goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning, weekend is nearly here and I'm looking forward to 3 days off work! I just hope this lovely weather lasts. My first card today is for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge over at Polkadoodles and of course we have loads of inspiration from my teamies and a fab prize up for grabs too.


The DT were challenged to use 2 or more papers so I've made a card using the beautiful Eden collection this week. I coloured the image (Eden Butterflies) with Graph'it markers and layered her up over 3 of the lovely papers in the collection and added some of the little butterflies and a sentiment too


I added a few little pearls and found some lace that was the perfect shade of plum to match in my stash,

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Fairy Tale: things with wings
Paper Minutes: butterflies
Paper Shelter: lace and pearls

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. So very pretty, lovely design...beautiful image and colouring.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combo Claire. Lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many flowers and butterflies. This is really cute. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...